Hampstead is the "village" of London. You can find the nicest houses and admire the most beautiful city views in this moderately remote from the center area. Yes, life here is an expensive pleasure, but anyone has enough for a ticket to get to zone two. And we know at least 10 reasons to plunge into the atmosphere of Hampstead for at least a couple of hours.
Amazing Hampstead: 10 reasons to get lost there on weekends
1. You will not find another area in the whole London, where life would look like it is a suburban area.
2. There are so many classic pubs here.
3. Pergola is worthy of being sung about in poems.
4. The most beautiful view of London opens from the Parliament Hill.
5. There are so many fun coffee shops here.
6. On Saturdays from 10:00 to 15:00, there is a large grocery market.
7. The streets of this area are ideal for leisurely walks.
8. How not to mention Kenwood House?
9. There plenty of boutiques, vintage shops, cozy cafes and pubs near the metro station.
10. You can forget about time and dissolve in silence on the outskirts of Hampstead.