3. For visiting WC at the Kings Cross station, you will have to pay 30 pence, but across the street, in the building of St. Pancras, it is free. However, one chic free WC on Kings-cross exists: at a waiting room of 1 class. Though, you will have to buy an appropriate ticket...
4. Broadway Shopping Center in Hammersmith estimated its WC at 50 pence. But you should not go there, even if it is free.
5. In Waitrose supermarkets you can drink free coffee every day. Real latte! You just need to get this card.
6. A similar advantage is provided by the Peter Jones card, but here you can get only a few cups of coffee and a few cakes a year.
7. On the territory of the Camden Market, you can taste a lot for free (especially we recommend tortillas in the Mr. Piadina dining room).
8. If you decide to go somewhere on the train, take with you more food. Because it is better not to buy anything in the train. Absolutely. Or maybe you want a cup of coffee for £ 3.50?