In London, almost everything - from buildings and streets to parks and squares - breathes history and grandeur of days gone by. Almost every street is a separate landmark, clearly expressed in famous names. But today we will talk not about the world-famous streets, but rather about less noisy, but very attractive. So, the top 10 most beautiful streets of the capital.
Top 10 most beautiful streets of London
1. Chalcot Crescent. This beauty is located in the north of London, a few minutes away from Primrose Hill. On the street there are beautiful houses in pastel colors. NW1 8YD.
2. Bywater Street. This bright street is locared in Chelsea, near King's Road and Sloane Square. SW3 4XD.
3. Conduit Mews. This street is just around the corner from the Paddington metro station. It is an island of tranquility in western London. W2 3RE.
4. Bathurst Mews. Another charming street, which is located next to the Paddington metro station. There are not so many pastel tones, as in the previous ones, but a lot of greenery. W2 2SB.
5. Ennismore Mews. Ennismore Mews Street is located next to the Harrods department store. It resembles a street in a nice village rather than in a metropolis. SW7 1AP.
6. Holland Park Mews. Many would like to have a house on Holland Park Avenue - an ideal street. Not far from it, there is also Kyoto's garden. W11 3SP.
7. Kelly Street. Another bright and colorful street, which is located in Kentish Town. NW1 8PG.
8. Hillgate Street. The ideal street for photo shoots is in the Notting Hill area. W8 7SP.
9. Neal's Yard. A beautiful place, hidden from the noise of Covent Garden. Here there are plenty of cozy cafes and beautiful streets. WC2H 9DP.
10. Lancaster Road. Lancaster Road is another rainbow street in the Notting Hill area. W11.